||Open Contract Opportunities
Current (IFB) Invitation to Bid
Post Oak - Early Learning Center / RAD Renovations
- Scope of Work: The
scope of work consists of 4 bid packages: a new build 14,000 sf Early Learning
Center Daycare, a technology package for the ELC, 2 New-Build ADA unit townhome
dwellings, and the renovation of 142 existing townhome dwelling units across 25
buildings within the Post Oak Community.
All four of these bid packages are expected to be bid as one project,
and work is expected to be taking place on all three simultaneously. The Day Care and New-Build ADA buildings include
both new-build trades and site work trades.
The renovation is primarily interior trades; however some exterior
trades and additional site improvements will also take place including a new
Jenkins Terrace / Worley Terrace - Lighting Upgrades
- Scope of Work: Replacement of all common area
light fixtures, including some exterior light fixtures at the Jenkins
Terrace and Worley Terrace properties.
- Scope of Work: Installation of a new park
including but not limited to two new pavilions, a playground, benches and
tables, sidewalks, landscaping, parking, and sitework.
Post Oak - Building Demolition
- Scope of Work: Demolition of 1 building at the
Post Oak Community. Includes
demolition of the 6 unit building, limited site demolition, capping of utilities,
and regrading and reseeding of the site.
The Meadows - Daycare Upgrades
Scope of work includes but is not limited to
finish upgrades including painting, flooring, and new ceiling tile, new custom
casework, new plumbing fixtures, new lighting fixtures, new HVAC equipment, and
The Meadows - RAD Renovation
- Scope: Complete upgrades of 1 property: The Meadows. Upgrades include all mechanicals, casework, appliances, paint, flooring, some exterior work.
- Approx. Cost - TBD
- Approx. Plan Availability - TBD
New Village / The Whitney - Door Replacement
- Scope: Removal and replacement of unit entry doors at The Whitney property, and the installation of screen doors at both The Whitney and New Village
- Approx. Cost: TBD
- Approx. Plan Availability: June 2021
New Village - Deck Replacement / Repair
- Scope: Removal of existing 2nd story deck and structure. Installation of new structure and decking surface.
- Approx. Cost: TBD
- Approx. Plan Availability: Early Summer